GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON GATHERING
St. Andrew Lutheran Church of Canyon Lake
Approved June 14
As we have moved into a time of allowing some in-person gathering, groups within the church and groups that use church facilities have asked for guidance. If and when the guidelines are changed, we will update these postings.
1. Gathering outdoors is always preferable to indoors.
2. Spacing of 6 feet between people must be maintained.
3. The size of groups must not exceed what the space, indoor or outdoor, can hold with proper distancing.
4. Any indoor group larger than 10 people must use masks.
5. Groups of any size gathering indoors anywhere other than the large spaces (sanctuary, fellowship halls) must use masks.
Hand sanitizer and masks are available in the office and sanctuary.